Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm Really Not a Slacker!

Oh, Hello
I have been extremely busy, and unfortunately for now this weekly newsletter will be put on hold.  You can still visit the Facebook page (link to the right) for awesome gay news and events. 

One reason I am so busy is I have been contributing to an awesome publication called Moot Magazine.  Go to www.mootmagazine.com to find all kinds of national news for liberal Americans.

I also have two books scheduled for publication through Queerteen Press:  Contemporary Adventure No Turning Back will be available in e-book and paperback October 2012.  Dystopia The Divide is scheduled for publication in January 2013.  I am going to be very busy doing edits for both books, writing blurbs, finding people to do reviews, learning about how I can help self-market, and also try to keep my writing blog up-to-date, at http://kimnflowers.blogspot.com.  You can find me there, as well as here on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kim-Flowers-Writer/112914922137995.

I do hope to continue making weekly posts here at some point as well!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment